ISO 9001:2015 certified
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd. prides itself on being an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
a) wishes to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 accredited since 2002, Advanced Technical Concepts are award winning engineering, process and lean solutions specialists. We are dedicated to offering engineering excellence. For our most recent ISO 9001:2015 certificate click here.
We are totally committed to our customers and listen to what you say, and what you don’t say, so we can meet your individual needs.
We are upfront with you and we do what we say we will do – no exceptions!
Part of our continuous improvement journey involves getting feedback from our customers. Customer feedback provides ATC with an opportunity to improve our systems and processes – one of various sources. Given that we strive for excellence we embrace all feedback and are grateful to our partners for engaging with us. It’s always good to get feedback both positive and negative. Indeed we take our customers’ feedback very seriously and one of the most important questions we ask is:
On a scale from 0 to 10, how likely would you be to recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
(Where 0 is Very Unlikely and 10 is Very Likely).
In 2019 our Net Promoter Score averaged a 9. This is thanks to #teamATC.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymised as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
- Placed cookies
We use Google Analytics for website statistics. Read more
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
We use GDPR Cookie Consent for cookie consent management. Read more
This data is not shared with third parties.
We use Google reCAPTCHA for spam prevention. Read more
For more information, please read the Google reCAPTCHA Privacy Statement.
We use YouTube for video display. Read more
For more information, please read the YouTube Privacy Statement.
|GPS||session||Store location data|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Estimate bandwidth|
We use Facebook for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons. Read more
For more information, please read the Facebook Privacy Statement.
|actppresence||1 year||Manage ad display frequency|
|_fbc||2 years||Store last visit|
|fbm*||1 year||Store account details|
|xs||3 months||Store a unique session ID|
|fr||3 months||Enable ad delivery or retargeting|
|_fbp||3 months||Store and track visits across websites|
|datr||2 years||Provide fraud prevention|
|sb||2 years||Store browser details|
|*_fbm_||1 year||Store account details|
We use Twitter for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons. Read more
For more information, please read the Twitter Privacy Statement.
|local_storage_support_test||persistent||Load balancing functionality|
|local_storage_support_test||persistent||Load balancing functionality|
We use LinkedIn for display of recent social posts and/or social share buttons. Read more
For more information, please read the LinkedIn Privacy Statement.
|bcookie||2 years||Store browser details|
|li-oatml||1 month||Enable ad delivery or retargeting|
|li_sugr||3 months||Store browser details|
|UserMatchHistory||30 days||Enable ad delivery or retargeting|
|lidc||1 day||Store performed actions on the website|
|bscookie||2 years||Store performed actions on the website|
|X-LI-IDC||session||Provide functions across pages|
Sharing of data is pending investigation
Purpose pending investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settingsFunctionalAlways activeStatisticsMarketing
- Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
- Contact details
Effective Date: May 2018
This policy sets out how Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd, (company registration number 191481) will make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information.
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This notice, which covers your use of our website and online services, provides you with information about what personal data we collect, how we use your data, how we ensure your privacy is maintained, and your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- Who We Are
We are Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd.
You can contact us by:
Telephone: +353 (0)61 708140
Post: Unit 1, Castle Park, Smithstown, Shannon, Co. Clare V14 E282
Our Data Protection Officer is: Sandra Fleming.
- What Data We Collect on You
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd will collect information that you voluntarily share on our website such as your name, company name, postal address, email address, phone number(s), postal code(s) and billing and payment information such as credit card information. This will be referred to as Personal Information.
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd will gather statistics and other visitor information such as user IP addresses, browser types, demographic and geographic information and other statistical data involved in the use of our website e.g. Google Analytics. This will be referred to as Non-Personal Information.
- How We Use Your Data
We will use your personal information to process orders placed by you on our website and to communicate with you regarding products, services and future promotions. We may use your personal information to verify ownership of your account e.g. mobile phone number or last 4 digits of your assigned debit/credit card if this is your chosen payment method.
• All personal data is processed and stored securely.
• Our use of your data will always have a legal basis (as set out in Section 4), and we may use your data for the following purposes;
• Providing and managing your access to our website and services.
• Personalising and tailoring your experience on our website and services.
• Providing and managing your account on our website.
• Communicating with you (replying to your emails and enquiries).
• To provide you with goods and services as ordered.
• Market Research.
• Analysing your use of our site and services, gathering feedback, to continually improve our site and your experience.
• If you consent, notifying you of products, services and special offers that may be of use to you by email. You will always be able to unsubscribe or opt-out of this use at any time.
- Legal Basis
• We will only process your data where we have a legal basis under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to do so.
• Our use of your personal data will always have a legal basis, either because:
- It is necessary for our performance of a contract with you; or
- You have consented to our use of your personal data; or
- We are complying with a legal obligation; or
- It is necessary in pursuit of our legitimate interests – detailed below.
• Where our processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests, we will have ensured that such processing is necessary and we will not do so where our interests are over-ridden by yours.
• Our legitimate interests include:
- Selling and supplying our goods and services to customers and potential customers.
- Handling customer and potential customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.
- Understanding our customers (or potential customers) behaviour, activities & preferences.
- Improving our products and services, including developing new products and services.
- Promoting, marketing and advertising our goods and services.
- Complying with regulatory obligations.
- Storing & Sharing Your Data
Advanced Technical Concepts Ltd. will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we receive is accurate and reliable for its intended use. We rely on the accuracy of the information provided directly to us by our customers through our website. We will accept responsibility for the management and confidentiality of the personal information collected. However we cannot be held responsible to changes in personal information originally supplied to us e.g. changes to contact email address, postal address, etc.
In general we will keep your personal information for as long as your services are active with us however we reserve the right to retain personal information for any period required by law to comply with our legal obligations.
Data security is very important to us and we take appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure your data which is collected via our website and services.
We will never disclose your personal information with third parties unless you have given written consent to this disclosure however there may be instances where we may be required to disclose personal information to the Irish Police Force (Gardai), to comply with a summons, an applicable law, a court or regulatory order, etc.
We will never sell or otherwise transfer or disclose your personal data to any third party except:
• We may sometimes contract with trusted service providers to provide goods and services on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, marketing and IT systems. This will sometimes necessitate the transfer of your personal data to those trusted service providers.
• Where we transfer your data to our trusted service providers we will have confirmed that they will apply data protection and security measures to the same standard we would.
- Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data; which this policy and our use of your data have been designed to uphold:
• Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed about our collection & use of your personal data.
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us using the above details.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply, you have a right to restrict our processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing (such as direct marketing).
• Right to object to automated processing & profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to legal effects of automated decision making and profiling.
• Withdrawal of consent – Where our processing is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw this at any time.
If you have cause for complaint about our use of your data, or you would like to exercise any of your rights, then please contact us using the details provided in Section 1 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
If we are unable to help, or you aren’t satisfied with our response, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Ireland’s supervisory authority – The Data Protection Commissioner (DPC). The DPC can be contacted:
• By post – Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois.
• By telephone – +353 57 868 4757 / +353 (0)761 104 800 / 1890 252 231
• Via their website – dataprotection.ie
- Changes to This Notice